The training course for the unemployed with welding specialization has also come to an end.
As usual in our training courses, the trainees followed theoretical and practical lessons. The theoretical lessons focused on illustrating WPS (welding instructions), types of joints, quality control procedures for the activities carried out in the prefabrication / assembly of pipes, PCQ illustration, illustrating the main control methodologies, dimensional checks and materials traceability control.
The practical part, carried out in our Millesimo workshop, focused on the following procedures:
- CARBON STEEL ELECTRODE WELDING → 111 (EN) /// SMAW (ASME)
- ELECTRODE WELDING STAINLESS STEEL → 111 (EN) /// SMAW (ASME)
- TIG WELDING CARBON STEEL 141 → (EN) /// GTAW (ASME)
- TIG WELDING STAINLESS STEEL → 141 (EN) /// GTAW (ASME)
- TIG WELDING + CARBONATE STEEL ELECTRODE → 111 (EN) /// SMAW (ASME) + 141 (EN) /// GTAW (ASME)
- CARBON STEEL CONTINUOUS WIRE WELDING → 136 (EN) /// FCAW (ASME)
- WELDING WITH THE POSITIONER
At the end of the course, the evaluation of the course participants and interviews with the Human Resources Department took place to present future opportunities.
Demont is always looking for young talent to train.
If you are interested, send your curriculum to: firstname.lastname@example.org